Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Thanksgiving Decor



I don't have as many Thanksgiving decorations as I do for all the other holidays. I bought this big cornacopia this year at Marshall's for $30. The rooster was something that was already in my kitchen and the hurricane was something left over from my Halloween dining table vignette.



I only changed out a few things for my sofa table in my bay window. I added my small cornacopia (bought at the wonderful dollar store!) and filled it with fake gords, brought some pumpkins in from outside and kept some of the fake pumkins up from Halloween. I replaced the black spiderweb table cloth with a small table runner with an August poem on it and took the witch hat off the angel statue - she's holding a bunch of wheat so she's perfect for the Harvest feel.


I LOVE my Mark Roberts Pumpkin Fairy!! He's sitting on a black/eggplant colored fairytale pumpkin from Martin's.


For the top of the entertainment center I put back a floral arrangement I usually have up there but had taken down for Halloween. It's very wild with moss-covered branches and a woodsprite hanging from one. The rabbit urn is usually there also. I just added a fall leaf garland (dollar tree again!) and a pumpkin from another table.

No comments: